Talk

Advanced search

Previous miscarriage

(3 Posts)
Mickey23 Mon 04-Nov-19 16:12:06

Hi all, I've only just joined Mumsnet, so I'm very new to how things work around here and I apologise if I've not done any of this right. I signed up to this because I really need some opinions and/or advice. Two years ago I had a late miscarraige at 16 weeks and I am now pregnant again with a new partner at 17 weeks. I thought I would stop being anxious after I passed the 16 week mark, but the truth is I am a wreck and am constantly thinking the worst and overthinking the smallest of things, I'm honestly going crazy with fear. Have any of you been through something similar? Any input would be much appreciated!

OP’s posts: |
AlviesMam Mon 04-Nov-19 23:42:52

Hi.
I do understand how your feeling. I had an early miscarriage at 7 weeks and fell pregnant again, reached 22 weeks and had a still birth due to the baby having a bad heart.
All I did was worry and have major anxiety through both pregnancies.
Of course your going to worry but my advice is to just keep calm and enjoy it. Worrying will not change the outcome. Your most likely going to be fine this time around and I'm also assuming they will be looking after you a little more due to you previously having a late miscarriage.
Take each day as it comes and have a little focus week by week to get you through. Keep busy. A healthy happy mind is the key. Stop panicking grin sending you positive vibes xxxx thanks

Mickey23 Fri 08-Nov-19 21:55:34

Thanks for the reply! I'm so sorry about your loses, my thoughts are honestly with you ❤ thanks for the advice and kind words xxxx

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in