Talk

Advanced search

8 weeks and spotting AGAIN

(2 Posts)
starlightmagic Mon 26-Aug-19 13:48:39

Why why why?! Scan at 7+2 and was all good saw heartbeat, sonographer said how everything looked perfect. Started spotting at 7+3. Had an emergency scan at epau at 7+4 and growth was correct, heartbeat was fine and they said that it was a perfectly viable pregnancy.

So why is the spotting getting slowly slowly worse?! I had a loss last year MMC at 11+5 baby stopped at 10 weeks and I’m so so scared it’s happening all over again.

Just had to get it off my chest really, I’ve been detaching from the pregnancy since the first spot of blood sad

OP’s posts: |
Mszvg83 Mon 26-Aug-19 19:23:10

I’ve been where you are and I know it’s scary but please be assured when I say bleeding doesn’t always mean miscarriage and if it’s just spotting then don’t get too concerned over it.

My son survived to massive bleeds when I was pregnant and was strong on the emergency scans I had. I did however go on to lose him many weeks later but that’s not related to bleeding that I had.

Please try not to worry and if it increases and you start to get cramping seek medical advice straight away x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in