Talk

Advanced search

INDUCING

(4 Posts)
NameChangeInFearOfJUDGEMENT Sat 10-Aug-19 20:08:28

BARE WITH ME. Please don't judge me. On Thursday evening I used miscarriage pills provided by the doctor, at the hospital as I went for my 12 week scan and they diagnosed missed miscarriage. (Absolutely devastating but that's another story)
Anyway, I took the pills and have had nothing but hideous pain and anxiety on top ever since! I called the hospital and the want me to wait a further 5 days for an appointment and have confirmed the pills failed for me so u need a second dose.
I just can't cope and I feel like a walking tomb knowing my baby passed inside of me. I just want to grieve and I can't right now because of this. I've been trying to induce the miscarriage which sounds awful I know, by using lavender oil just dabbed on my pillows and drinking very strong raspberry tea.
I just feel heartbroken and want this over with. I cannot wait for the second dose and being the small percentage of woman they didn't work for has frustrated me. I cannot do a D&C whilst awake I would be traumatised and I'm so alone.
Thank you for your patience and please try to understand my thought process of trying to get this to happen for me

OP’s posts: |
nespressowoo Sat 10-Aug-19 20:43:45

Oh I'm so sorry sadI had a missed MC last month. I had a D&C under anaesthetic. Couldn't you do that? Sending lots of love. Go easy on yourself thanks

NameChangeInFearOfJUDGEMENT Sat 10-Aug-19 20:53:04

@nespressowoo I'm sorry for your loss 💔
The hospital are doing everything to avoid anaesthetic even though I've outlined my mind frame wouldn't take it awake and they've stated I have no health issues as to why I cant. I hope you feel better and have support around you xxx

OP’s posts: |
nespressowoo Mon 12-Aug-19 11:57:40

Oh I'm so sorry. They should give you the option. I was and I wanted the GA as I wasn't strong enough to go through it with local or pass it naturally. If they're sticking to their guns can you speak to the matron. I hope you're ok thanks

And thank you - it was only month ago but it does get slightly easier / more bearable x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in