Talk

Advanced search

Need some advice and company, no one I can talk to about this.

(5 Posts)
pswilles Mon 04-Mar-19 19:30:59

So I'm going to start of with the fact that I'm on nexaplannon and wasn't expecting to get pregnant. My fiance and I are getting married soon and I'm finishing up school and having a kid isn't in the realm of possibility for me. But moving on. Super early this morning (2 am) I woke up with the worst cramps of my life, advil didn't do anything, the heating pad didn't do anything. So I went and sat on the toilet and tons of blood came out, as well as what I assume was the fetal sac, it was about 3 cm long and a pale whitish yellow. After an hour, a longer sac like thing came out that was stringy and more elastic. Did I miscarriage? I feel like I lost something. My fiance just got transfered to a new place (military) and I'm all alone out here. Should I go to the doctor? The ER? Find an OBGYN (mine is far away I'm out at school)? The only person I can talk to about this is my fiance and he's just telling me to go see the doctor to figure stuff out but I'm scared.

OP’s posts: |
genwin Mon 04-Mar-19 19:35:58

How far along do you think you were? I have had 2 losses and it sounds the same as yours x are you still bleeding

pswilles Mon 04-Mar-19 19:41:26

I have no idea.. I didn't even consider the possibility that I was pregnant. Yeah I'm still bleeding, clots keep coming out but other than that it's not a lot of blood.

OP’s posts: |
genwin Mon 04-Mar-19 20:28:33

The clots will come away for a while and the bleeding will become less, if the bleeding gets any heavier and you get pain in your back or lower tummy then I would go to see someone, it's an awful thing to go through I passed one on my own one night but once the main stuff has come away you will start to feel better

MunchyMunchkin Tue 05-Mar-19 14:39:41

Not necessarily a pregnancy. Desidual uterine casts can look like that.
Do a pregnancy test - if it’s positive then this may be a miscarriage.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in