Advanced search


(5 Posts)
Lina15 Tue 26-Feb-19 15:16:27

Hi there so I’ve had previous miscarriages I’m 29 years old and 7 months ago I had a missed misscariage the feoutus didn’t make it past 5 weeks but the sac remaned I’ve been trying now for the last 3 months but to my concern I think I have been having chemical pregnancy’s since then and I can’t prove them I am dealing with the recurrent miscarriage clinic but they won’t see me unless they can see a pregnancy on a scan I’m anxouse sad I want answers but don’t know where to go, does anyone know any uk specialist reasonably priced I can go to or any advice I feel I need to be investigated to see if any hormone problems or unterine problems but my gynaecologist isn’t very clear unless I’ve been pregnant for 6 weeks I know everyone’s case is different just feel like I’m in the dark and don’t know what do to next thankyou

OP’s posts: |
RiverTam Tue 26-Feb-19 15:24:53

different set of circumstances but we got our GP to refer us as private patients to the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic at St Mary's Paddington, which is the leading clinic. I honestly can't remember how much it cost, enough but not loads I think.

Lina15 Tue 26-Feb-19 15:53:26

Thankyou did you have any success, can I refer myself also what’s the name of the socialist are they gynaecologists or immunologist thanks for your reply

OP’s posts: |
Lina15 Tue 26-Feb-19 15:53:48

Specialist I meant to say

OP’s posts: |
RiverTam Tue 26-Feb-19 15:58:30

well - they didn't find anything wrong but they prescribed progesterone and we did go on to have DD (but only DD, I had another 2 MCs after having her).

It's Professor Lesley Regan's clinic and I just know it's the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I think you have to be referred by a doctor if it's not your local hospital.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in