Talk

Advanced search

Any success story’s after 2 miscarriages

(7 Posts)
L2018 Fri 15-Feb-19 21:22:14

I feel like every one around me is becoming pregnant and I just keep loosing mine 😭x
Any one had two miscarriages and gone on to have successful pregnancy x

123fushia Fri 15-Feb-19 21:37:35

Yes. Years of worry and angst and then a pregnancy to term. One more miscarriage after my daughter was born. She is 17 now.
We had tests and there was no reason found.
Keep positive, as stress free as you can. Best wishes

Dragongirl10 Fri 15-Feb-19 21:40:17

No exactly the same but l had a miscarriage, followed by 2 ectopic pregnancies, and have 2 fantastic children now.

There is hope op, read everything, investigate everything, don't be fobbed off and listen to your body, good luck.

ForeverFaithless Fri 15-Feb-19 21:54:24

5 miscarriages, 2 beautiful healthy boys. There is always hope. Good luck.

IndianaMoleWoman Fri 15-Feb-19 22:00:30

Yes! Three years, 2 miscarriages then our wonderful DD. DD2 was then conceived first month of trying.

The fact that you are getting pregnant is a good thing, I know it doesn’t feel like it when you miscarry (in fact it feels gut-wrenching and like the universe is conspiring against you) but just keep going - for the vast majority of people, your time will come. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in loss; you’ve been unlucky so far, but every fresh pregnancy is another 75% chance of success.

Good luck OP, and so, so sorry for your losses flowers

Bryjam Fri 15-Feb-19 22:01:48

My first 2 pregnancies ended in miscarriage. My other 3 ended in healthy babies.

PositiveAttitude Fri 15-Feb-19 22:05:56

1st pregnancy DD1 was born by ECS and died after a week.
4 miscarriages
went on to have 4 DCs and adopt a 5th.

Don't give up. It is so tough, but keep going and I am sure you will get there and it is so worth it when you do. flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »