Talk

Advanced search

7 weeks pregnant, no symptoms. Have I miscarried?

(8 Posts)
Lau00 Sat 09-Feb-19 09:12:09

After ttc for nearly 2 years following a mmc I finally got a BFP! I am now approx 7 weeks, but have had no pregnancy symptoms what so ever and I am absolutely scared to death that this means I have had another mc. Slight breast tenderness but no sickness, no bloating or lower back pain etc. Should I just accept that this pregnancy is not going to be viable?

Thanks

cravingmilkshake Sat 09-Feb-19 09:19:04

I didn't have any atall! I'm now 17 weeks and all good 😃 and still no symptoms - if you can afford it, book a private scan to reassure you. I booked one at 8 weeks (2 days after my 30th birthday)

It really helped with the anxiety, however it doesn't stop- I constantly worry I have miscarried because of the lack of no symptoms.

Lau00 Sun 10-Feb-19 07:35:14

Thanks for the reassurance. I have got an early scan booked in just over a weeks time, but I'm so terrified of going and being given bad news sad

Aceinthehole Sun 10-Feb-19 10:14:39

The early days are so scary and the wait feels like forever. I haven't ever had a miscarriage but I didn't really have any symptoms with my first baby, I felt a bit of a fraudster! All was well though, wishing you all the luck for your pregnancy, let us know how you get on!

bananamonkey Mon 11-Feb-19 17:34:43

I barely had any pregnancy symptoms with my first until a bump appeared and it all was fine. Just had a mmc with my second pregnancy and my symptoms were much more profound nausea, exhaustion, insomnia etc. I think what I’m trying to say even though it’s difficult and a worrying time try not to second guess it. Good luck with your scan.

Cols1983 Tue 12-Feb-19 01:04:57

Lost baby today at 12 weeks. They were only 8 weeks on scan. But my bump and boobs have been growing and this is cruel. I have no words.

bananamonkey Tue 12-Feb-19 07:00:48

@Cols1983 same for me last week, baby stopped growing at 8 weeks yet I’d just started getting a bump. I’m having surgery today. I’m sorry for your loss, it’s the cruellest loneliest place right now flowers

Lau00 Tue 12-Feb-19 07:02:33

@Cols1983 I am so sorry to hear that thanks xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »