Talk

Advanced search

Second CP, what is wrong with me?

(5 Posts)
CLSDoc Tue 01-Jan-19 13:24:33

I had an early miscarriage (technically CP but I hate that phrase) in November. It hit me quite hard but we started trying again straight away. 2 cycles later I had another positive test but very faint, it stayed faint and then disappeared altogether. This time around I only had 2 days of positives so I'm not feeling as bad as last time. I feel more annoyed at my body and confused as why I can't seem to get a sticky baby. I suppose I'm just wanting some support and success stories.

OP’s posts: |
Italiangreyhound Tue 01-Jan-19 14:04:01

Oh sweetie I am so sorry. Can you get some help investigating what is happening.

You are right, chemical pregnancy is not a nice term.

Here's to a sticky baby in 2019.

You might find it helpful to do something nice to remember your baby and also remember you are potentially quite fertile after a loss. So getting back to trying I'd s good idea. flowers

CLSDoc Tue 01-Jan-19 14:55:57

@Italiangreyhound Thanks for the support. I don't think they investigate until 3, but I'm going to go to the Drs to see if they think I have PCOS as I have terrible acne as well as non-sticky pregnancies. I haven't started bleeding yet and I'm almost wishing it to come so I know for certain (although I already do I suppose). It's my husband's birthday tomorrow so I've booked us a spa break. I do my best every month when I get that BFN to do something I can't do when pregnant, so it should take my mind off things I suppose. I just feel so useless, we have one job to do and I can't get it right.

OP’s posts: |
Italiangreyhound Tue 01-Jan-19 19:40:48

"I just feel so useless, we have one job to do and I can't get it right."

That's too simplistic. We are complex beings not just for making babies.

I had a dd through iui and tried for many years for a second. No success. We adopted our son aged 3 almost 5 years ago. Honestly, however you get there, it's a big task, don't get too hung up on the biology.

I have heard they normally don't investigate until after 3 but I think it is worth asking.

Enjoy the Spa, be kind to yourself. Xx flowers

TinselandToblerones Tue 01-Jan-19 19:41:58

Probably nothing, I had 4 miscarriages before I had my twins. It just took a while to get it right

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in