Talk

Advanced search

After miscarriage and ERPC - positive stories please

(2 Posts)
1990fran Mon 08-Oct-18 23:57:31

Hi ladies

I have had my first Erpc today after first miscarriage, i was in from 7am and didn't get discharged till 3, long day i was so nervous about the anaesthetic and operation but nurses were so kind and calmed me Down as much as possible.

I have done a lot of reading and not heard the most positive things, i am a massive suffer of anxiety and am so sad this has happened to me i know its not but feel like it's my fault, i don't drink smoke or anything I'm quite a healthy person i just don't exercise a lot i know stuff like that does t really come into it it's a chance thing one out of 4 etc still just cant get out of this kindest - just wondering has anyone had a miscarriage Erpc or passed miscarriage natural way or even medical option and then went onto have a healthy normal pregnancy? I'm 28 i really want two children and feel I'm leaving it all to late aha, now this has happened i cant remain positive and feel ill never have a turn to be a mum, sorry to go on just wondered if anyone had positive stories to share, thank you all x

OP’s posts: |
Lauraliverpool Tue 09-Oct-18 09:52:02

Hi, I had a missed miscarriage 3 years ago had the tablets intially which didn't completely work and ended up with a erpc this was in the June then found out I was pregnant in the October, he's now 2 years old. I had another missed miscarriage in June this year and we are now trying again. It's a horrendous thing to go through and I'm sending you a big hug. 💐 Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in