Talk

Advanced search

7week pregnant, bleeding, no baby on scan

(3 Posts)
Gemwuk Fri 05-Oct-18 17:36:01

First time posting on here but could really use some advice from anybody who has been through the same thing.
I was 7 week pregnant on Wednesday when I started spotting, as the day went on this turned into light period bleeding and has been constant for 3 days, been to EAPU today and had both and external and internal scan but they couldn’t find anything. They took a pregnancy test which was still showing positive so they’ve done a blood test today and I’ve to have another on Sunday to see if hormones levels go up or down.
Feel absolutely gutted and really don’t know where to go from here.
Is it a definite miscarriage or has anybody been through same and baby been ok?

OP’s posts: |
Goldilocks86 Sat 13-Oct-18 09:47:18

Hi Gemwuk, I'm in a similar situation. Just wondering how you're getting on?
I went for a 7 week scan on Thursday to be told that there's nothing to be seen at all...no sac, no anything.
I had my bloods taken which came back at over 10,000 hcg, and have had them taken again this morning - awaiting the results. They say unable to rule out possible ectopic.
I hate living in limbo.

Gemwuk Sun 14-Oct-18 09:05:58

Hi, I had blood tests every 48hours and gradually the hormone levels started to reduce so it was definitely a mc for us 😢 just about mananged to get my head round it so it’s been a difficult week!
Really hope you get better news than we did!!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in