Talk

Advanced search

CRGW or Innermost secrets for recurrent miscarriage consultation?

(5 Posts)
FrenchHen Sun 30-Sep-18 11:58:14

Just been through my fourth consecutive loss.

All the NHS testing has come back as normal so we are looking to go private, particularly interested in immunology issues, NK testing etc.

Can anyone recommend either of the above clinics? I'm in South Wales and these are both easy to get to for me.

I have spoken briefly with CRGW, their communication seems good. I have tried to speak with someone at Innermost healthcare, but no response to enquiry form or telephone call - however their director - Dr Beattie does have a good reputation within the field.

I don't want to fork out £250 for the consultation to find out they don't offer the testing that I want.

OP’s posts: |
FrenchHen Mon 01-Oct-18 21:08:29

Hopeful bump....

AliBingo Mon 01-Oct-18 21:17:05

Never had recurrent miscarriage testing but have had a few dealings with Bryan's clinic and found it really good, he really knows his stuff and is helpful, even phoning me personally on several occasions.

FrenchHen Tue 02-Oct-18 08:05:12

Thanks for your response @AliBingo that's good to hear. Did you have any issues with initial contact? There's a link on the website to book a consultation, but I'd really like to speak to someone first.

AliBingo Tue 02-Oct-18 08:07:34

I don't think I had any issues, usually ring and book (been a few times for various scans and tests over a few pregnancies). Think I left an answerphone message once.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in