Talk

Advanced search

Medical management

(6 Posts)
Bl0rnky Thu 30-Aug-18 18:33:22

Hi, this is my first post and unfortunately not a happy one. Went for a scan today to find out baby had died just under a week ago. I opted for the medical management way. When we got home the cramps started followed by vomiting and sweating and feeling very odd and could hardly move. All that's passed now except the pain and bleeding and I actually feel ok. My concern is I'm pretty certain not enough has come out and it hasn't worked properly, I'm still bleeding and in some pain so I know it's not over but it feels like it's finishing too soon if that makes sense. Anyone else had this?

OP’s posts: |
2inarow Thu 30-Aug-18 18:44:45

Sorry for your loss. How long has it been? I didn't finish passing tissue until next day.

Twolittlebears Thu 30-Aug-18 18:47:40

Hi OP. So sorry for your loss. I've tried medical management twice and it failed both times. It sounds like it is doing what it's supposed to for you. Maybe give it a bit longer and call epu if you're still unsure. So sorry you have to go through this. flowers

Bl0rnky Thu 30-Aug-18 19:28:49

Thanks for replying. It's only been a few hours. I kind of assumed it'd be horrendous for the whole time.

2inarow Thu 30-Aug-18 20:35:00

Due to the early stage of my pregnancy and very strong painkillers, my miscarriage was virtually painless. I was very matter of fact about it but once I realised it was over, I came crashing down. I had a few desperately dark days and it seemed that everyone else had better things to do than to call in to see me. I really hope you have good support for the next few days

Bl0rnky Mon 03-Sep-18 10:07:17

Sorry to hear that 2inarow.

It passed on saturday and is now buried in the garden.....

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in