Talk

Advanced search

Period after miscarriage

(4 Posts)
Lauraliverpool Sat 11-Aug-18 16:28:55

Just wondering what people have experienced with their period after miscarriage, bled after surgery for a few weeks then stopped which was in June then few weeks later suddenly have what I think was first period on 12th of July lasted approximately 15 days then stopped. Last week for a few days got lower achey tummy and back which felt like another period was going to start and on Thursday I thought it had started and now it seems to have tailed off just bit confused. Me and hubby did b'd the week before last . X

Lauraliverpool Sat 11-Aug-18 17:51:07

Started again I think. Confusing what goes on with your body.

Meagain123 Sat 11-Aug-18 22:45:33

I delivered my baby in April at 20 weeks and have had 4 periods since. They've been all over the place.
They haven't been regular and my last was 2 weeks early and lasted 11 days.

From what my doctor said it was normal, if you are concerned at all though I would see your doctor.

Lauraliverpool Sat 11-Aug-18 23:43:04

@Meagain123 this is what I think is 2nd period since my miscarriage 3 weeks in-between, will see how it goes and if I do get worried going to see my doctor.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: