Talk

Advanced search

Due date

(6 Posts)
Thatgirl123 Tue 19-Jun-18 18:27:45

My due date is in a few days, I don’t know how I’m feeling at the moment I’m not crying, just feel a bit sad but I feel so guilty that I’m actaully ok.
What did people do on there due dates?
I haven’t got anything of the babies to remember them by and that hurts as I just wished I had something to keep. Any suggestions? X

OP’s posts: |
Eeeeek2 Tue 19-Jun-18 18:38:42

Do what you feel feels right for you, there are no hard and fast rules. I named my 2 lost babies, but only I and dh know that. You could buy a teddy or babygrow that you would of if they made it to term. Plant a tree in memory.

As for the due dates, the first one I booked off work and sobbed and ate crap and watched rubbish tv. The second I hugged my ds as much as he would let me and was grateful to have him.

Sorry for you loss, I hope you find your own way to mark the day.

Thatgirl123 Tue 19-Jun-18 18:45:22

Thank you, I didn’t know what I was having, did you?
I’ve thought of a girls name but at the moment it’s nust bubs.
I might just have a look online and see what you can get xx

Eeeeek2 Wed 20-Jun-18 05:56:35

No I didn't know if they were boys/girls but I just had a feeling, I could be wrong but I don't think it matters, it who I imagine they were. It might not be right for you because everyone is different. Do what feels right.

Naughtykitty Mon 25-Jun-18 01:01:35

@Thatgirl123 I have just written a post very similar to yours. I did not realise yours was here. I'm torn between doing something as my DP suggested and keeping myself busy. I'm not sure what feels right. It's hard.

Xx

Thatgirl123 Mon 25-Jun-18 07:58:50

Hello my due date was Friday I had a course all day for work so I kept myself busy. I’ve got a little necklace I wear in memory just so I have something x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in