Talk

Advanced search

Mmc

(410 Posts)
yellowmellw Thu 10-May-18 11:56:13

Went for my 12 week today and baby had stopped growing at 8+4. They are giving me a week to see if things move on their own. Don't know how to feel but so feel guilty

Michelle0507 Fri 08-Mar-19 12:21:47

Hi Ladies,

I'm good thank you 22+3 and the bump has appeared. Can't wait to meet him.
Really nervous still I've done a referral for counselling.x

Ladybug84 Fri 08-Mar-19 14:40:29

@Pamplem00se
That's great news!! I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! Keep us posted xx

I've been quietly following this thread. It's great to see good news come in ☺️
I'm currently on the last days of my period. This is the second period since AF finally made its return in February (miscarriage was in August). Cycles are back on track, So we're ready to start TTC again. I hope it happens quick like the last time and that this time all goes smoothly. I'm sick of all the bumps on the road I've had since last summer 😓
happy day to you all brave warriors xx

Michelle0507 Fri 08-Mar-19 16:15:05

I hope things work out for you, be kind to yourself.

PineapplePrincess Fri 08-Mar-19 20:37:53

@Pamplem00se - yay!?! Oh wow, fab news - so excited for you. Completely understand your cautious approach however. I have fingers and toes crossed, but still quietly sqeee-ing.

@Michelle0507 - hope everything is progressing smoothly with you guys.

We’ve had a bumpy first week. Baby got readmitted to hospital this week due to severe jaundice. We have narrowly avoided a complete blood transfusion, his bilirubin levels were so high; but three days on phototherapy, jaundice seems to be reducing and we’re hoping to get home tomorrow.

Needless to say I have been an emotional wreck, convinced that everything was doomed and we were going to lose him somehow. I think the rollercoaster last two years is catching up on me.

Michelle0507 Fri 08-Mar-19 20:42:45

Oh no @pineappleprincess, so glad he is better.

What did you call him? Apologies if you said and I missed it x

PineapplePrincess Sat 09-Mar-19 21:17:19

We’re thinking Gabriel (or Gabe the babe) for short, @Michelle0507.

PineapplePrincess Sat 09-Mar-19 21:25:07

@Michelle0507 - can I ask how you made a referral for counselling; was this via your GP? Tempted to do the same, although I’ve cried on so many midwives this week they may refer me themselves.

@Ladybug84 - good to hear your cycles are back on track. Sending baby dust your way. xox

Michelle0507 Sat 09-Mar-19 21:35:45

@PineapplePrincess I just went on the internet and did a referral for Trent PTS who are local. Midwive dismissed it and told me I wouldn't be maternal if I didn't worry - she's an idiot.

I like it! The only name we've agreed on so far is Seb. The other half isn't even willing to consider any other names now, wish I'd never said it. Lol

Pamplem00se Tue 02-Apr-19 13:41:30

How are you all doing ladies?
So I'm just over seven weeks now and had a reassurance scan last week and everything looked fine. Unlike all of my other pregnancies (including three successful ones!) I've had no bleeding at all so now find myself worrying about the lack of bleeding! Sods law!
Have another scan next week which I'm keeping my fingers crossed for.
I feel pretty dreadful (all day nausea) which I didn't have with my miscarried baby so I hope that's all a good thing.
Ho0pe things have settled down for you @PineapplePrincess (Seb is a lovely name!) and that @Michelle0507 you're finding the anxiety eases as time passes.
xxx

PineapplePrincess Fri 05-Apr-19 23:15:52

Hey @Pamplem00se, glad to hear things are going well; and sending positive thoughts and best wishes for the next scan.

I was never quite sure whether multiple scans were a good thing - it was good to have the reassurance that things were progressing as they should, but my nerves were shot leading up to the scans each time.

My nausea was horrendous this last pregnancy, ended up signed off from work. Had really bad ‘morning sickness’ with first DS too, so I would definitely take it as a good indicator.

We are beginning to get a bit more settled and find a routine these days. A few bumps with BF and having to top up with formula, then finding out Gabe has a protein allergy (just like his big brother!). Switched to medicated formula, so hopefully that works!?!

Hope all is well with you @Michelle0507. xxx

@Ladybug84m sending heaps of baby dust your way. Hope you are doing well. xox

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: