Talk

Advanced search

Thinking of trying again after 2 miscarriages

(6 Posts)
Embobolina88 Tue 03-Apr-18 20:59:58

We’re lucky enough to have a healthy happy 2 year old- caught straight away, perfect pregnancy and birth.

Tried for number 2 but one miscarriage in the October 16 at 12 weeks then another the following Feb at 9 weeks (could only find a yolk sack- no baby the second time).

So we put baby on hold for over a year to try and get our heads and hearts back together. Now thinking of maybe trying again this summer but the thought terrifies me.

Anyone going through the same feelings? X

OP’s posts: |
Allthebestnamesareused Tue 03-Apr-18 21:01:44

I had 3 between DC1 and DC2 . Not pleasant but we gotqvthere in the end. It is heart breaking but having got there in the end made dc2 even more special.

Thinking of you and sorry for your losses.

Embobolina88 Tue 03-Apr-18 21:10:19

Thank you for a positive story! Much needed. Congratulations xx

Allthebestnamesareused Wed 04-Apr-18 16:32:10

I am.hoping for a happy update at some point later this year. Please pm if you ever feel the need to even in a few weeks or months.

TakeMe2Insanity Thu 05-Apr-18 06:15:00

Good luck. I miscarried in April (6 weeks) and then in December (20 weeks), I’m hoping to convince DH to try again but have put off making any decisions until June.

Embobolina88 Fri 06-Apr-18 20:57:10

Sorry to hear what you’ve been through. Yeah it’s taken quite some time to convince hubby I’m
Of sound mind and feeling strong enough to give it another go. I’m just not prepared to give up hope yet!!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in