Talk

Advanced search

Not feeling right after M/C

(5 Posts)
Kate8989 Tue 06-Feb-18 11:57:47

Hey guys,

I had a miscarriage 4 and a half weeks ago.

I just don’t feel right down below, i haven’t had my period yet. For the last few days I’ve had on/off twinges and pains on left side of pelvis. It’s not unbearable but it’s depressing me and I don’t want to get up in the morning at anticipation of pain.

I shall be going to the docs, but just wonder if anyone has been through the same?

I’m scared, nobody listens to me as they brush me off and say “it’s the MC”. I’m forever googling which is making me loads worse.

Help! X

Kate8989 Thu 08-Feb-18 07:39:17

Bump- anyone?

Disneyrules Thu 08-Feb-18 19:55:21

Hello lovely, so sorry you're going through this. I miscarried at beginning of December and I bled for 7 weeks before I was taken seriously. Eventually I too had twinges so had a scan and needless to say I had retained tissue and an infection. I would highly recommend speaking to your gp and be firm with them. Here if you need to talk xxx

fidgetsmumx Sat 10-Feb-18 09:22:30

Did they check for retained tissue after your loss?
Have you done a test?
As above it could be something retained, or it could even be a new pregnancy if you’ve been DTD..
it’s worth testing to find out.
Good luck x

Kate8989 Wed 21-Feb-18 09:36:10

I went to the doctors this morning, definitely not pregnant as haven’t had sex (I’m feeling that low) . They are sending me for an internal scan, so just have to wait for the appt to come through.
I have mental health problems and feel as a result any medical issues I have are not taken seriously. Like today I felt such an idiot going to the Dr’s as he was like, “well what’s worrying you”? As if I shouldn’t be concerned about the pains I’m getting. I can feel my mental health getting worse as I want to cry all the time. My family are fed up with me now and that’s when the problems get worse. I feel I have to cry alone and nobody wants to listen to me anymore. I’m worried how this will all end

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now