Talk

Advanced search

Am I having a mc? Warning: TMI pic

(11 Posts)
paigeleeforever182 Mon 05-Feb-18 23:19:59

Hi everyone, I am roughly 6-7 weeks pregnant. I got the pregnancy confirmed last Thursday and got a Pap smear, and warned I would have some spotting. Everything had been fine up until that point. After getting home that day I did have some spotting that was more brownish in color. It stopped after a couple hours. And started again 2 days later, but got heavier and brighter red. I went to the er and got my blood drawn. My levels are 11033, and they said they’re not seeing anything on the ultrasound. But that normal they wouldn’t see something until levels are about 15000, so I may be earlier than I think. I have repeat blood work tomorrow to see if my levels are going up. And they pretty much said it’s a waiting game now. Last night after getting back from the er, I still continued bleeding (heavy enough to need a pad) and noticed some clots and what looks like passed tissue (in the pic) Haven’t noticed any other tissue other than pictured. And it seems today the bleeding has completely stopped. I’m so worried and confused. I had a mc last year back in March, and I’m so scared I’m going to miscarry again. Has anyone else gone through anything similar? Is there anyone who’s still had a successful pregnancy? 😔

Chattette Tue 06-Feb-18 17:10:47

Hope you're ok OP have you been checked?

NeganLovesLucille Tue 06-Feb-18 17:12:57

No advice here OP but I am wishing you the best. Hope it's all ok.

TheVanguardSix Tue 06-Feb-18 17:15:32

I am so sorry. That doesn't look or sound encouraging OP.
I've had big bleeds in early pregnancy but what is discouraging is that your bleeding has gone on- plus the clots. I hate writing this because I know exactly how you feel. It's an awful place to be in.

You never know! You just never know. You could have a very happy outcome but it's an awful wait. flowers

paigeleeforever182 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:22:18

Just got back from drs. Sadly, I have miscarried. Second mc 😢

raindropsandsunshine Wed 07-Feb-18 20:23:24

Oh love, I'm so sorry thanks

Worldsworstcook Wed 07-Feb-18 20:29:59

Oh op I'm so sorry, we are with you - if you want to talk we are here to listen.

PumpkinPatch000 Thu 08-Feb-18 09:32:19

So sorry for your loss @paigeleeforever182

HidCat Thu 08-Feb-18 12:16:51

So sorry to hear this. Hope you're ok. xx

NeganLovesLucille Thu 08-Feb-18 18:58:45

So sorry.

Isadora2007 Thu 08-Feb-18 18:59:54

Sorry for your loss.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: