Talk

Advanced search

Headache everyday after mc

(6 Posts)
Greymoon2016 Mon 08-Jan-18 14:14:26

So since I had my medical management on the 28th of December I've been having crazy bad headaches everyday they aren't all-day but I'm getting one in the afternoon up until bed time it's been 11 days now any idea when these may ease off?

purpleflower23 Tue 09-Jan-18 11:10:49

So sorry for your loss. I had headaches every day after my first miscarriage too, it was horrible. I'm afraid they took several weeks to dissapear completely, not sure why but it was a relief when they stopped. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Greymoon2016 Tue 09-Jan-18 13:16:49

Thank you purple flower good to know they go eventually x

5UNG Sat 13-Jan-18 13:43:05

I’m currently experiencing the same!! Had medical management on Monday, pulsatile tinnitus has flared since Tuesday and headaches for 3 days now!! sad Hoping it disappears soon with the abdominal cramps!!

Get well soon xx

Wigglywigglywooo Sun 14-Jan-18 00:39:44

Hiya, sorry to hear what you’re going through. I had a miscarriage just befor Christmas and I had very bad and constant headaches for a few days. I could never be sure if it was from the stress of it all, my hormones plummeting or lack of sleep or maybe even a mixture of all. It sucks but you get through it. Lots of love to you xxx

MrsMac1489 Sun 14-Jan-18 01:21:21

It might be something to do with the medication they give you to stimulate uterine contractions. Oxytocin (what's also given to help the placenta come away) which makes the uterus contract can have side affects such as headaches and vomiting. It's quite a normal side affect. Try paracetamol and plenty of fluids and it should settle down soon. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now