Talk

Advanced search

Recurrent early miscarriage

(3 Posts)
seang294 Thu 07-Dec-17 23:09:57

Me and my girlfriend have been trying for a baby but in the last 18 month we had 3 miscarriages in the 1st trimester most recent was today unfortunately . Every one hurts and is emotionally draining and we've talked about giving up just want some kind of information off someone who's got experience of this .

INeedNewShoes Thu 07-Dec-17 23:13:35

I'm really sorry. I know how absolutely awful this is. You will be eligible for testing after three miscarriages but you must ensure the foetus is kept for testing if you can.

After three early MC myself I took heparin injections to thin my blood for my 4th pregnancy and everything went well and my baby made it this time.

Look after each other well, give yourselves time to grieve and then pick yourselves up and try again but please do speak to the Early Pregnancy Unit about testing.

Mimithehamster Fri 08-Dec-17 16:50:16

Im going through this right now.
Ive had the tests done at the recurrent miscarriage clinic and have a treatment plan for the next pregnancy now.
Its just so hard and me and my husband are the same - weve talked about giving up too. I feel broken. Give her lots of hugs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now