Talk

Advanced search

Ttc after mmc

(13 Posts)
Kej13 Sat 18-Nov-17 16:05:16

Hey
I know everyone's different so I just wanted to get an idea of how long it's taken people to get pregnant after an mmc? I had an mmc with our first pregnancy at 12 weeks in July and we've been trying ever since with no luck. Starting to lose hope now.

18mnthsandcounting Sun 19-Nov-17 09:34:11

Hi I had a mmc in June this year. Found out I was pregnant again in October 🤞🏼 Don’t lose hope x

Wolfiefan Sun 19-Nov-17 09:37:39

Don't lose hope. My first pg ended in a mmc. I had no idea that could even happen. Totally devastated.
I now have two children.

weasledee Sun 19-Nov-17 09:49:03

Hi Kej sorry to hear about your loss....
There’s a great group of ladies in the same position as you on the “ttc after pregnancy loss - love is the drug...”
Come and join us over there, great support x

Kej13 Sun 19-Nov-17 22:26:26

It's great to hear you've been in the same situation and are now pregnant/have children. I just hope we get there too and it seems so unfair we have to go through so much just to get there. Good luck with your pregnancy 18mnths, I hope it all works out for you 😊 X

Mum1992 Mon 20-Nov-17 10:00:58

Hi sorry I don't have any advice just sharing my story . I fell pregnant this August on month 3 of ttc , had a miscarage a week later at 5.5 weeks and have been trying ever since with no luck starting to get disheartend , I have two children from a previous relationship but my partner has none but has had miscarages with a previous partner sad , hope you get your bfp soon sending you luck x

Kej13 Mon 20-Nov-17 13:21:50

I'm so sorry for your loss 😔 Never gets any easier really does it. I wish you all the luck in the world 💕

Howtosurvive Wed 29-Nov-17 09:42:26

I fell pregnant month after first mmc at 14 weeks but miscarried again at 7 weeks. My body wasn't ready i think. I then couldn't fall pregnant again and was driving myself crazy. On advice of a friend i started fertility acupuncture and fell the first cycle. Sadly i lost this pregnancy again at 16 weeks but truly believe i fell pregnant thanks to the acupuncture so perhaps something to look into.

Kej13 Wed 29-Nov-17 18:24:20

I'm so sorry for your loss sad I'm really driving myself insane and now on my 2ww but had so many negatives I can't even imagine being pregnant now feels like it'll never happen. I wish you all the best, it's not fair what we have to go through xx

Mccartney Sun 03-Dec-17 09:32:06

Hi
I have only just joined this forum so am very new, i am so sorry for your losses .
I found out about 3 weeks ago that I was pregnant and started bleeding which then ended up in miscarriage , i went from happiness to grief in a matter of days is hard to get my head around , the only thing is i havent had my period how long does it take for this to happen ( i know each person is different)

SpringWater1571 Tue 05-Dec-17 21:51:20

Hi Mccartney I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks just under 4 weeks ago and am waiting for my first period. From what I was told your period can come 4-6 weeks after your miscarriage but it can vary for everyone.

SoozC Fri 15-Dec-17 19:36:26

I've just got my first af after my mc, 5 weeks later. Took me 3 weeks to ovulate again and then 2 weeks to af.

Sorry for other people's losses sad flowers

Kej13 Fri 15-Dec-17 23:07:12

Just an update, got af on Wednesday so still no luck! Good luck to you all xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now