Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I thought i was ok

(4 Posts)
Bec1302 Sat 11-Nov-17 22:23:15

I miscarried at 8.5wks at the end of August (first pregnancy). I thought i was ok but the tears keep hitting. When will the pain go away

AliBingo Sat 11-Nov-17 23:13:34

I'm so sorry. I think it's a bit like that, you think you're getting better and then the grief hits you afresh. Time does heal to some extent; end of August is pretty recent still. Be kind to yourself and I hope you get another BFP soon if you're trying again x

Kej13 Mon 13-Nov-17 19:00:14

Your post really resonates with me. We lost our baby in July when I had an mmc and to this day I'm not over it. It was our first pregnancy and I was 12 weeks, It gets easier but I don't honestly think you ever get over it. I wish you all the best and you get the baby you've always wanted soon, just remember you're not alone x

MouseLove Mon 13-Nov-17 23:26:26

Honestly, you don’t. The pain never leaves you. You just learn to live with it and use it to power you on. I’m sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at 10 weeks in early February. It was my first baby. Im still not pregnant. We’ve been TTC for 15 months now. I have days and moments of complete despair and days of determination and hope. I try to have more of those days than the down and slowly I’m getting there. As long as you recognise that all the emotions you’re feeling are normal and shouldn’t be ignored, you’ll start to have more of those hopeful days too. Sending massive hugs. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now