Talk

Advanced search

is this normal?

(4 Posts)
Mariemarie133 Sun 29-Oct-17 09:31:56

Hi,

Is diarrhea normal during a miscarriage? It started yesterday, happened once and then again this morning. Wondering if anyone else has had this? Have done pregnancy test and still a strong line so my levels haven't dropped yet
x

Kej13 Tue 14-Nov-17 18:31:10

I'm so sorry for your loss 😔 Can I ask what method of management did you use? I had a mmc in July, I had medical management to start with which gave me the worst diarreah ever 😶

Mariemarie133 Tue 14-Nov-17 21:17:05

Aw sorry to hear that. I had a natural miscarriage. By the time i got a scan the baby was completely gone. It turned out that it was actually due to the stress. I'm still dealing with cramping all over my body but on the whole the physcial part has gone now. What a horrid time that was xxx

Kej13 Tue 14-Nov-17 21:19:47

I'm so sorry to hear that 😔 I had cramping for ages too and it really does take a long time to get back to 'normal' I just hope everything is as good as it can be for you right now, and you're right, it's an awful place to be xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: