Advanced search

3 miscarages now being referred to see a consultant

(1 Post)
Lisa1988 Thu 26-Oct-17 21:34:49

Hi I've had 3 miscarages since March. My gp has referred me to see a gynaecologist next week, does anyone no what tests they will do on me? I do not they may not find anything wrong with me. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: