Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage surgical procedure

(2 Posts)
Looby88 Tue 24-Oct-17 19:29:04

Hello I'm knew to this, a week today I went to the hospital with my on/off partner to hear our babies heartbeat for the first time to be told sorry there wasn't a heartbeat and sent home with a leaflet on miscarriages, I decided on the surgical procedure on the Saturday it's been such an emotional week and I just can't stop crying, how do you move on??

DanaLee Mon 06-Nov-17 09:34:51

Hell there,
I am so sorry for your loss. I miscarriaged on Friday at 7 weeks. I went for my first ultrasound on 10/23 and they couldn't find a heartbeat. They tested my HGC levels and they were decreasing. On Thursday the news was confirmed and I made an appointment for a MVA. Later that day I began to miscarry. Friday I went in to have any remaining tissue removed. It was a heartbreaking process. The one thing that's bringing me some peace is that before this pregnancy I never really considered becoming a Mom. This experience opened my eyes to the possibilities and in a way opened a part of my heart I never knew exsisted. Perhaps this was the gift I was given. Be gentle with yourself, cry as much as you need to and rest. If you want to chat please reach out to me. I'm pretty alone in this process as well because no one has experienced this in my social circle. I will be praying for you and sending you positivity.

Best wishes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now