Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Not sure if I’m miscarring

(12 Posts)
Cath76 Sun 22-Oct-17 11:03:28

Hi there I’m 6 wks pregnant but have been bleeding heavy on an off for a week an sometimes it’s a browny colour, other days there nothing at all, sometimes I’ve had a little discomfort other times no pain. Also I have done other test an still giving a positive result. Please help thanks

purpleflower23 Sun 22-Oct-17 21:37:57

Sorry to hear this Cath, it could be nothing or it could be a miscarriage; a test would still be showing positive at this stage even if you are miscarrying as your hcg levels take a while to go down. The only way to find out what's going on is to have a scan. Can you self refer to your local EPU or if not, get your GP to do this for you? All the best xx

Disneyrules Sun 22-Oct-17 21:57:24

Sorry to hear this, it's such a worrying time and awful when something so important to you is so out of our control. I would contact your GP as they were amazing at advising me when I had a miscarriage. I really really hope it's nothing to worry about. It's reassuring at least that its brownish rather than right red and it's intermittent. Keep us updated, I hope the twinges are just nornal pregnancy ones xxx

Cath76 Sun 22-Oct-17 23:47:32

Thanks for the reassurance I’m going to Drs in the morning. I will keep u posted. Xx

purpleflower23 Mon 23-Oct-17 20:04:33

How did you get on today Cath76? x

Cath76 Mon 23-Oct-17 23:04:01

Hi there, I called Drs explained an there said for me to call EPU done that an I have an appointment in the morning thanks for asking. Xx

DailyMailDontStealMyThread Mon 23-Oct-17 23:07:36

I hope it all goes well. Please rest up and look after yourself.

Cath76 Tue 24-Oct-17 20:29:28

Hi guys, well I’m still in shock to say the least, went to EPU today for a scan there was 2 sacs but 1was empty got to go for another scan in 2 wks. Will keep u posted x

MorganFreeman Tue 24-Oct-17 20:30:20

Good to hear op. Fingers crossed everything is OK.

DailyMailDontStealMyThread Tue 24-Oct-17 20:59:00

Really pleased for you!

YouCantArgueWithStupid Tue 24-Oct-17 21:12:52

Glad you were seen at the EPU OP. This is very similar to what I went for. At the next scan there was only one heartbeat but that one heartbeat is now my beautiful DD. Thinking of you

Cath76 Wed 25-Oct-17 19:27:30

Thanks for all ur feedback an kind wishes. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now