Talk

Advanced search

Sac!

(4 Posts)
babybrainismyexcuseforlife Fri 06-Oct-17 16:38:35

Sorry is this is TMI! So I started to have a miscarriage this morning, I started to bleed and I went to the toilet and passed what I think was the sac immediately!! This will be my fourth miscarriage and I’ve never experienced this! I am still bleeding like a normal period and have a few slight cramps but nothing that needs pain relief! I know it’s prob ridiculous that I’m worried but any miscarriage I’ve had has been horrendously painful and the sac took ages to come away!
Just wanting to see if anyone else has had this happen?

usernameavailable Fri 06-Oct-17 19:44:08

Yes, 10 years ago I had a miscarriage and passed what could only be sac and baby. It was horrendous. I flipped out. I am so sorry you are going through this for the 4th timeflowersflowers

usernameavailable Fri 06-Oct-17 19:46:14

Sorry meant to add, my sac came away within a few hours of being told I had miscarried. The pain at first was bile but soon subsided to period pain like feeling. However, before sac came away I was on the floor crying in agony

Santawontbelong Fri 06-Oct-17 19:47:14

I mc at 8 weeks last year. As soon as I passed everything - 2 hours of contractions and a push - the pain stopped and bleeding eased right off. .
Sorry for your loss. .
flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now