Talk

Advanced search

Pending miscarriage

(1 Post)
Kirxalouise Fri 06-Oct-17 07:00:56

Hi all this a first post for me and really just need some advice, been ttc for a year now had a long miscarriage back in January were the baby would not pass on it's own so had to have 2 procedures to help along the way I had very intense bleeding for that miscarriage from the beginging so I new the outcome was not going to be great sad I found out again I was pregnant and by my dates I am currently 9w which I no are correct as the calender sees to be your best friend when ttc, yesterday morning with bowel movement (stmi) I wiped and had some pink blood nothing to bad so I got a bit worried as you do got booked in for a scan and was told that there was no heartbeat and they worked out it stopped at 8w1d.
I'm devastated as not had no bleeding or cramping since could they b wrong or is it imminent I will miscarry... iv now got to wait 2 weeks to go back for another scan but they said I should pass in in that time... has anyone been told no heartbeat but turned out to be ok, I'm in bits and driving myself mad with this ... Please help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now