Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

No heartbeat

(9 Posts)
Hopeful2102 Tue 03-Oct-17 16:33:44

I'm supposed to be 10+1 today. Had a private scan at 8 weeks as i was having some spotting and EPU couldn't see me until the weekend. All was fine with the scan bean was measuring right and had a heartbeat. Scanned with EPU at 8+5 once again everything was fine and had a heartbeat. Felt relieved, this past weekend after a week of really strong symtpoms all of them went overnight apart from breast tenderness. Everyone i spoke to said it's normal, the placenta is taking over. However i started to worry again so booked another scan today. They couldn't find a heartbeat and bean was only measuring 9+1. Going to EPU tomorrow and praying it's a mistake. This isn't fair, just over a week ago everything was fine.

user1494531172 Tue 03-Oct-17 16:39:45

Didn't want to read and run.
So sorry you are going through this. Sending big hugs your way.
Xx

user1471543312 Wed 04-Oct-17 07:55:25

Hi hopeful
Thinking of you today and hoping you get the result you long for. The women on this board are really supportive of you need to talk. Take care x

Hopeful2102 Wed 04-Oct-17 12:34:08

Hi, it hasn't been good today. I'd be lying if i said that I'm not finding it hard to accept. Thank you for replying x

user1471543312 Wed 04-Oct-17 12:43:17

It is truly the most horrible thing. I had seen a heartbeat the week before my baby died and it was so upsetting. I was at a private scan when I found out so I can really empathise. I am thinking of you . Take good care of yourself x

SunniSide89 Thu 05-Oct-17 09:05:28

So sorry you're going through this. I can understand how you feel after attending the EPAU last week due to spotting and being told their was no heartbeat at 10 weeks. I'd had a private scan at 8 weeks and seen a heartbeat but baby had stopped developing a couple of days after.
It really is the saddest thing. Be kind to yourself and cry if you need to cry. They say time is a great healer, I really hope that's true xx

Hopeful2102 Thu 05-Oct-17 18:25:29

I pray god takes me tomorrow when they take my baby. Even though i know praying doesn't work anyway.

minmooch Thu 05-Oct-17 18:44:24

I’m so sorry that this is happening to you hopeful. It happens to so many of us and is very upsetting. In time you will come to accept that this little bean was not compatible with life for whatever reason and this is nature’s way of preventing further hurt at a later stage.

There isn’t always a clear reason why this happens but the majority of women who have miscarriages do go on to have a successful pregnancy. That will not make you feel any better for today and the time you need to grieve for the loss of this little one but may give you some hope to hold on to.

Kirxalouise Fri 06-Oct-17 10:05:57

Sorry to jump on your post but really need some advice as feel we going through a similar story .... Hi all this a first post for me and really just need some advice, been ttc for a year now had a long miscarriage back in January were the baby would not pass on it's own so had to have 2 procedures to help along the way I had very intense bleeding for that miscarriage from the beginging so I new the outcome was not going to be greatI found out again I was pregnant and by my dates I am currently 9w which I no are correct as the calender sees to be your best friend when ttc, yesterday morning with bowel movement (stmi) I wiped and had some pink blood nothing to bad so I got a bit worried as you do got booked in for a scan and was told that there was no heartbeat and they worked out it stopped at 8w1d.
I'm devastated as not had no bleeding or cramping since could they b wrong or is it imminent I will miscarry... iv now got to wait 2 weeks to go back for another scan but they said I should pass in in that time... has anyone been told no heartbeat but turned out to be ok, I'm in bits and driving myself mad with this ... Please help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now