Talk

Advanced search

Possible Miscarriage

(2 Posts)
hannahhlouuu Tue 12-Sep-17 17:26:05

I may be attempting to connect dots that don't necessarily exist, but I believe I may have recently had a miscarriage and am unsure what to think.
I didn't take a test so I can't say for sure that I was pregnant in the first place, but this past week I have experienced a bad cold/the flu, followed by stomach pains
and large blood clots. After googling it all, it all points to one thing.
Pregnancy shouldn't happen because I get the Depo shot once every 3 months, but I had my last one 6 weeks ago which makes all of this seem even more likely because of the crossover period.
I don't know whether I'm overthinking it or whether it all makes sense. Would just like some advice on how to interpret it all, thankyou x

OP’s posts: |
KC11 Thu 14-Sep-17 20:07:33

Hi. Sorry to read this. I had similar a long time ago. Gp said it might have been a miscarriage but no way of knowing. I eventually turned out to have a fibroid. Keep a diary of bleeding and anything similar happening again. I would visit your doctor and ask for it to go on your records.It may be nothing and might not happen again. Keep well and get rest. flowers

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in