Talk

Advanced search

Help!

(5 Posts)
stumblymonkeyagain Thu 27-Jul-17 19:58:46

In the middle of a medical management miscarriage and desperately trying to find the 'practical tips for a miscarriage thread to see if what I'm experiencing is normal.

Having trouble finding it between vomiting and diahorrea.

Please can someone take pity on me and post a link? sad

OP’s posts: |
K0013 Thu 27-Jul-17 22:12:09

I'm so sorry for your loss and what you are going through x

Juno2002 Thu 27-Jul-17 22:17:34

So sorry for your loss. I think this is the one you're looking for

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/miscarriage/1344311-Tips-for-coping-with-the-practicalities-of-miscarriage

stumblymonkeyagain Thu 27-Jul-17 23:55:52

Thanks so much. Had a horrible experience with a lot of vomiting, diahorrea and pain so severe I was crouched on the floor making animal noises confused

I wanted to look at the thread to see if any of it was normal but in the end I was in too much pain to read it so DP rang 111 and I have ended up in A&E on morphine.

Will definitely be adding my experience to the thread though I suspect it was a bit of an extreme reaction!

OP’s posts: |
TippyTinkleTrousers Fri 28-Jul-17 14:53:34

You poor thing.

How far along were you?
I had a medically managed miscarriage in hospital when I was 14-15 weeks, and experience zero pain. I too feel as though my experience was unusual.

I'm going to add my 'experience' soon so people can see it when they search because I searched a lot, and the very few I did find were full of severe pain and symptoms.

I hope you recover soon. Xx

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in