Talk

Advanced search

Was this a mmc?

(9 Posts)
toriaplum Tue 04-Jul-17 11:03:51

I'm not sure how this will help but I think I just need to know to help me process things. Sorry if this is too much information.
I started lightly bleeding and cramping on Wednesday last week. Thursday the bleeding was getting heavier. I rang my midwife who booked me in for an emergency scan the next morning. Friday I miscarried as I was walking to the EPU for the scan. Unsurprisingly it was not good news at the scan. I had had an early scan at a month ago 7 wks with a viable pregnancy. I had still been having mild pregnancy symptoms.
The midwife said that the baby had probably died not long after the 7wk scan. This was a mmc wasn't it.

MouseLove Tue 04-Jul-17 18:23:43

Yes it was sweets. I had one in February at 10 weeks. We had a scan at 7+5 and everything seemed good. I'm sorry you're going through this. Sending hugs. Xxx

toriaplum Tue 04-Jul-17 19:00:03

Thank you for replying, mouse. x

ACFW2016 Tue 04-Jul-17 19:15:10

Sorry to read this. I had my twelve week scan on the 7th of June to be told that it had died at 7 weeks also. Sending my love xx

Backhometothenorth Tue 04-Jul-17 20:08:23

Sorry this has happened to you. Take care of yourself flowers

toriaplum Tue 04-Jul-17 22:32:07

Thank you for all for your kind replies. I'm so sorry for your losses. flowers
Everything is still quite raw at the moment. But I'm lucky to have a good support network around me.

DragonsandDungeons Wed 05-Jul-17 08:30:51

Sorry this happened. I was told my baby likely passed away at 7 weeks also. It's awful.

Presh12345 Wed 05-Jul-17 09:24:42

Me too. At 7w4d. Thought I was 9 weeks. Opted for ERPC and have just been for my follow up today. All good! If you know what I mean! Can't help but think where I should be now etc etc.

Misssmoo Wed 05-Jul-17 18:37:44

Sorry for your loss..im nearly 4 months on from mine strayed bleeding at 12+weeks went fkr scan baby died at 8 weeks..had d and c 13 weeks ..finally I feel ready to try again xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now