Talk

Advanced search

What is wrong with me?

(4 Posts)
Presh12345 Mon 03-Jul-17 12:41:30

So had a MMC on 12 June followed by ERPC on 15 June. Everything has returned to normal regarding bleeding etc since last Thursday. My DH and I have spoken about trying again straight away but he hasn't come near me. He hasn't attempted anything. I had like EWCM for the past few days which has now gone so perhaps that's me having ovulated and the ship has sailed for this month. I've tried talking to him, Ive tried initiating things. Nothing. What has happened? It's bad enough that I feel like a failure in the first place but now that I need and we want for it to happen again, I can't do it on my own!! I'm so sad and I think my hormones are all over the place as I am fretting that it won't happen again. It certainly won't happen again if he doesn't attempt at doing something. Spent the past hour in tears. He came home at lunch time as usual, went for a siesta as usual, he played on his phone and then left. 😓

MouseLove Tue 04-Jul-17 18:30:42

It sounds like you are rushing things. Take the time to grieve and recover. Remember it's not just you that has lost a baby your DH may be feeling he is to blame too. Talk and see where he's at with it all. And please try to remember you need each other not just to make a baby, but for so much more. Good luck. X

ACFW2016 Tue 04-Jul-17 19:20:01

We had our 12 week scan to find out our baby died at 7 weeks last month. As it was a MMC I chose to have medical management to speed it up. The bleeding lasted around ten days but nearly half of that was little just a tinge of pink when I wiped. I felt that my OH didn't want to come near me and that I was no longer attractive to him but he told me afterwards that it was because he knew I was at risk of an infection (part of medical management was giving me some antibiotics to help just incase) and that he didn't want to hurt me. I wanted to share my story as perhaps your OH is the same and he's concerned that he may hurt you in some way as it's recent? I would gently ask him if this is the case and reassure him that you should be good to go (or perhaps speak to someone first and relay what they said to you, to him) x

3luckystars Tue 04-Jul-17 19:26:30

I think you are both just dealing with the grief differently. It's very hard.
I'm sorry you are going through this. Is there anyone you can talk to about it? Take care of yourself x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: