Talk

Advanced search

Hope its over.

(4 Posts)
dudemeister76 Sun 02-Jul-17 23:17:25

So broken hearted me has turned into a cold, very matter of fact, practical me since this natural miscarriage has kicked in today (in full force)
Scan on Weds 10weeks 3 days showed baby with no heartbeat measuring 7weeks 5days and i already had brown discharge which turned red by the evening. The waiting has been horrendous but when it began i reacted in a very calm way. The whole world has fallen out of me and the bathroom is a car crash! I never imagined that i had so much inside my uterus. we were on the verge of calling A&E as i drenched about ten pads in 3 hours in-between episodes of being stuck on the loo. So the bleeding has calmed right down thank goodness and I'm almost contemplating sleep. I can't work out if I've passed the sac yet but at the very start i felt a pop in my cervix area and what looked like a possible embryo/bit of tissue came out then a tough bit of tissue about the size of a marble? it could be just gunk but I'm not sure at all. People seem to say you know if you've passed it so I'm wondering if its still in there?

N0tfinished Sun 02-Jul-17 23:38:24

Can't help but bumping for you. All the best, sorry for your loss flowers

Springersprung Sun 02-Jul-17 23:44:18

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this. From my experience, I would say you probably haven't passed the sac yet. I had a mmc at 12 weeks, though the embryo stopped developing at approx 5 weeks. My experience is different to yours in that the bleeding went on for more or less a month. I thought I passed the sac early on, but came to realise that it must have simply been lining, as when I did pass the sac, it was the size of a small apricot, and I nearly had to push it out.

I hope the experience passes more quickly for you than it did for me. There are lots of supportive people on here, so please reach out to us again if you need to. xflowers

Shellybelly22 Mon 03-Jul-17 17:00:49

So sorry to hear that you are going through this!!

I miscarried at 10 weeks, baby measured 8.4weeks. I had to use meds as nothing happened naturally. Its really hard to tell what you are looking at in the bottom of the loo isn't it! I thought that I had passed everything but found out two days later that the placenta was stuck in my cervix. Best thing is to get yourself checked out in a couple of days. Like Sprinfersprung says, depending on your stage, its quite a good size, mine had to be pulled out by the doctor.

Hope things go well for you and my thoughts are with you today, sending big hugs xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now