Talk

Advanced search

How long?

(3 Posts)
CantHelpDancingWithTheDevil Fri 09-Jun-17 20:17:24

Hello;

I had a natural miscarriage with my baby - I was 12 weeks, on Wednesday. We got her back today and I'm feeling very emotional

Anyway, can someone help me? I had a scan this morning and nurse explained my uterus lining is 1.09cm thick. Does anyone know how long I will bleed for? My blood pressure is so low, I'm resting but I feel terrible. Bleeding isn't AS bad as immediately after Wednesday but still fairly heavy

Thank you so much

TheGrumpySquirrel Fri 09-Jun-17 20:27:02

So sorry for your loss 💔

I don't know what the lining thickness means but I also had a natural miscarriage (at 10 weeks but baby was only 8wks when it died) and it was rough. I bled for about a week after the miscarriage completed but at that point I had already been bleeding for 4 days. I found the bleeding would stop for a bit then come in waves. You will feel very weak for a few days, please try and rest (sleep) as much as possible.

TheGrumpySquirrel Fri 09-Jun-17 20:28:06

They told me I would bleed for a couple of weeks after it completed, so it could take a while. It should get a lot lighter after the first few days though flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now