Talk

Advanced search

New Website for Missed Miscarriage - I need your help!

(4 Posts)
Angliski Wed 31-May-17 12:27:14

Dear Friends,

As someone who experienced an MMC in her first pregnancy, i was shocked how little was out there to support us - if this is so common - why is it so unspoken? So i am building a website to support other parents and would be parents through this. I would really appreciate your feedback on our first stab at the home page. I've attached an image here.

I would also like to gather the stories of others - as this is what i was so hungry for and what this site was so helpful for during that time - if you would be willing to share your story - in audio, video or type on the website - i would love to hear from you! These stories give us strength, hope and help us know we are not alone.

BTW, i am now at 6 days post IUI so keep your fingers crossed for us ( my partner has male factor infertility). I got my BFP off my first IUI and then miscarried.

Together, we can create a holding space for women recovering from the shock of MMC. Please do get in touch!

DancingUnicorn Tue 06-Jun-17 22:13:47

I write occasionally about my miscarriage - you are welcome to share my story. Though today, I'm not sure it would offer anybody hope! foreversearchingforjoy.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/the-thief-of-joy/

I have everything crossed for you!

Angliski Wed 07-Jun-17 12:41:51

@unicorn thank you. Are you ok?

DancingUnicorn Wed 07-Jun-17 13:11:30

I'm ok thanks. Get by on the whole without much trouble, it's just all a bit shit really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now