Talk

Advanced search

7 weeks, what to expect?

(4 Posts)
Banania Tue 30-May-17 11:15:23

Hi. I've had brown spotting since Friday night which turned into red period-like bleeding gradually from Saturday evening. It seems to be slowing down a bit now. I've been to the EPU who couldn't say whether my cervix was open/closed and can't scan me until Thursday morning confused

I haven't had much pain apart from mild cramps, and haven't noticed much in the way of clots (would have more during a normal period). Could it be coming to an end naturally without much pain or clots, or is it likely there's worse to come? Any advice would be very appreciated flowers

Eeeeek2 Tue 30-May-17 17:16:41

If it's a miscarriage then it's likely to get to at least the worst period like bleed you've ever had and large clots. Well that's my experience anyway

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Tue 30-May-17 17:23:03

Remember everyone will be different. .
But I mc at 8 weeks and had labour pains the same as when I had my dc. . The urge to push- and an intact feotus came out. .
A clot an hour before the pains really started, quite a bit of bleeding in between then after the pushing the blood slowed right down. I didn't go to hospital as felt able to manage at home. . Don't be worried if you need to phone mw or even an ambulance if you feel out of your depth.
Sorry for your loss. . It's a truly shit time. flowers

Banania Wed 31-May-17 09:13:29

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences and I'm very sorry for your losses.

I'm still bleeding medium heavy but no pain. Tomorrow can't come soon enough as I just need some answers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now