Talk

Advanced search

Not sure if I've just had an early mc?

(1 Post)
Ekphrasis Mon 29-May-17 21:19:45

I just want to be more certain. Apologies if tmi. And long!

I had a mc at 8 wks around 8 weeks ago.

We dtd not meaning to get pregnant but not being totally careful around when I ovulated, but dh withdrew (I know not fail safe).

I'd had odd tastes and smells and lots of cramping a few days later. I tested just before a party on Saturday, they say I was due af, and thought I saw really faint lines on two tests (I carried them around at the party sneaking to peek to be sure, not drinking!)

No tender breasts though - but id swollen up definitely.

Af appeared on Sunday. Really bad actually, and pains similar to the mc. My previous period wasn't really painful; I don't usually get pains. I decided the lines were evap lines.

I've just found a strange clot in my pad. Small, round, around 5p piece or smaller. Pinkish, was dry as had been there a bit I guess. Spongy. Ive never had this with a period.

Does it sound like a chemical? Or still strange things getting over previous mc? Or any other possible thing e.g. Polyp (???) I am quite disbelieving that it's pregnancy related, it would be almost immaculate conception. Temps were falling the last few days so I doubt pregnancy. Can this be a normal bit of period?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now