Talk

Advanced search

Had an ERPC a week ago. Bleeding stopped. Had EWCM last night. DH doesn't want to get intimate... I want to start TTC again.

(4 Posts)
msfo Thu 25-May-17 15:07:44

I miscarried at 15 weeks and had to undergo a D&C procedure. A few days later, the bleeding stopped, but I was getting milky white discharge. Last night, after a shower, I noticed that the discharge became clear and stretchy, therefore presumably, I was fertile.

The issue now is that not only are my carnal desires sky high (blush), but I also, quite frankly, want to start trying to conceive once again, though I can't, as my husband is refusing point-blank. shock

He says, while I lay comatose following the procedure, the OBGYN took him aside and told him to withhold any penetrative sex for at least 4 weeks.

I just need me some lovin'... wink

ImaLannister Thu 25-May-17 15:15:26

Hey, I too have had a MC. Mine was MMC at 8+3. I was advised to wait 3 months to try again. But women do try again straight after, and apparently your very fertile after. I'm not sure of the reasoning for the 3 month wait, not sure if it's medical or maybe it's to try and get your head around it all a little before trying again so soon. Anyway, Wishing you lots of luck. smile

msfo Thu 25-May-17 15:45:32

Hi, ImaLannister.

I'm sorry for your loss, hun. x

Will you wait the 3 months you were advised? I'm not sure I am too keen on waiting...

ImaLannister Fri 26-May-17 01:06:34

I waited yeah. But I've not got successfully pregnant since the MC yet. I guess it's up to you if you try again so quick, as long as your emotionally ready for it then I don't see why not. Sorry for your loss too. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now