Talk

Advanced search

Accepting miscarriage

(5 Posts)
blueberry13 Tue 23-May-17 10:15:30

Not sure why I'm on here. I feel like I've been chewed up and spat out now I'm left to deal with the aftermath. This is my second miscarriage this year. My first, much like this one, started with bleeding. Nothing found on either scans. I have irregular periods so I cannot confirm any dates. Both were roughly around 7 weeks. I decided to let the nurse do an internal scan, which left me feeling even less dignified as I bled out onto the bed. My hormones have dropped from 6000 to 2000. I still haven't passed an enormous amount of blood/tissue/clot like last time, but I'm pretty sure this will be my next step? I'm shamelessly hoping that they are wrong, that because they couldn't find anything it means I am too early. Then my conflicting view, my pregnancy symptoms are near enough absent now and I have never seen any of my pregnancies confirmed on a scan. Hit me with the reality or tell me stories of hope and miracles.

Eeeeek2 Wed 24-May-17 23:19:55

I lost my first a 7 weeks. Have a gorgeous little boy. Currently waiting and bleeding with my 3rd, scan tomorrow to see what's happening.

Dignity can go get screwed! Nurses have seen it all so don't worry about that.

Treat yourself kindly and allow yourself to grieve, I pushed myself too much the first time. Today I've just allowed myself to wallow and cry.

I hope soon you'll be holding a baby. flowers

blueberry13 Tue 30-May-17 13:23:44

How are you getting on? Scan show anything?

Eeeeek2 Tue 30-May-17 14:23:28

Unfortunately was majorly bleeding by the time the scan came around. Lost the baby and had to stay in hospital and have procedures to remove clots as I was bleeding so much. Now seriously anemic.

How are you doing?

blueberry13 Wed 31-May-17 12:52:10

You poor thing. Yeah still bleeding but very light spotting now- I keep thinking it's stopped then get another reminder. You taking iron now? My doctor has booked me in for some tests regarding the reoccurring miscarriages. Did you have any problems regarding your second pregnancy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now