Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

1yr due date

(8 Posts)
RoTo72 Sun 21-May-17 02:36:04

Hi. Dont even know why im.posting. but next month on the 14th I should have a 1yr old. Lost my baby to silent mc around 14 weeks and her 1st bday should be next month l. For all who r going thru this now I want u to know it really does get easier. Every day I still think of her but the agonising pain has left. Just feeling sad thinking of the "should have beens".

octoberfarm Sun 21-May-17 03:17:34

I'm sure someone will be along with something sensible to say in a minute, but I just wanted to say that I'm really, really sorry for your loss flowers

DancingUnicorn Sun 21-May-17 09:10:41

Ro I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, and the dc you are missing today. ❤️

Cocoabean25 Sun 21-May-17 22:43:28

Thinking of you. So sorry for your loss. I miscarriage 4 months ago and think I will always be sad xxx

rainbowgiraffe Sun 21-May-17 22:46:12

So sorry for your loss. I sent a balloon up to heaven on what would've been my babies 1st birthday. We also planted a cherry tree in the garden. Do something nice on the day.

RoTo72 Fri 26-May-17 08:30:39

Than you all. I will release a balloon, I did that on her due date, and il go to the cemetery where her ashes r scatrered. Like I said it does get easier but never goes fully away. X

monkeytree Mon 05-Jun-17 14:29:43

Hi Roto
So sorry you are experiencing this. My ds would have been 2 years old at the end of June and I am feeling terrible at the moment. I know I will feel just plain sad after his supposed birthday but I think this is one of the hardest times of all. My dh doesn't feel it in the same way as I do or at least manages to brush over it and friends don't really raise the subject so I feel I'm kind of mourning alone. I will probably release a balloon on what would have been around his second birthday - I can see myself doing this for the rest of my life tbh. I think about him every day though the real gut wrenching grief has lifted, I can be caught off guard and triggered without warning but right now I'm feeling it badly, just waiting for it to ease again and it will until the next event - date of mc, Christmas, Mothers Day that sort of thing but this event - approaching what would have been his birthday seems the hardest of all somehow. Life seems to move on but I don't feel I always move on with it, if that makes sense. Thinking of you x

Thattwatoverthere Mon 05-Jun-17 16:41:59

flowers for you.

I posted last week on what would have been my due date and how hard I was finding it. I'm feeling a bit more positive again now but it's a horrible thought that I'd probably have met my little one around now.

Thinking of everyone that's been through it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now