Talk

Advanced search

Advice please - medical mgmt

(2 Posts)
WasWebb81 Wed 26-Apr-17 09:18:04

Hi all,
Pushed for early scan at 10w as thought things weren't right and only measuring 5 weeks, but had to wait 2 weeks for rescan to confirm miscarriage - they were kind though and told me was pretty much a technicality and should expect the worst/expect to bleed before rescan. Was due back at hospital last Friday but Thursday night started bleeding and a Friday am had a few hours on the toilet/awful cramping/passing stuff and then felt much better so thought worst over.

However....Went for rescan yesterday and the sac is still there. It's really low down by my cervix. I opted for more 'wait and see' as after an internal scan and more bleeding I thought would kick it off but now nothing and want it over.
If I go for medical management (pessaries I think?) how long will it take and is it painful? I've had ERPC before but was much further along and don't want another general.

Also, odd one, but evertime I sit down at a certain angle it really hurts, like there is something in me - could this be sac pressing on cervix??

Sorry, long! Thanks in advance.

Cocoabean25 Wed 26-Apr-17 22:36:00

I don't really have any advice because I had a complete miscarriage and didn't need any treatment but didn't want to read and run. I think it's hurts when you sit down because your body has had a trauma and everything 'down there' is very sensitive at the moment. Big hugs xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now