Talk

Advanced search

Was supposed to have a medical miscarriage this morning

(5 Posts)
KoolKoala07 Mon 24-Apr-17 16:53:35

at 10am. No beds. Told to call back every hour until someone said they'd call me. Nobody did so I chased again. They've now told me to go in for 6pm.
I was so anxious about this anyway and waiting all day has added to my anxiety.
I'm anxious as I've got to work tomorrow and it's difficult to call in sick as I work for myself on a client basis.
I'm anxious it's going to hurt and be horrible and I'm so disappointed now as I'm going to have to be there on my own as my husband (who has been wonderful) will need to come home to bed for work tomorrow. He has had today off as he was planning to be with me at the hospital all day.
Anybody been down this route and how did you find it?
I'm normally pretty calm and can deal with most situations but struggling with this one.

Thingymaboob Mon 24-Apr-17 22:32:49

If you're having medical management, it might take a while to kick in. It's different for everyone. I am sorry you're going through this xxx

KoolKoala07 Mon 24-Apr-17 23:00:46

Thank you. I did finally get a bed at 7pm. So far it's not been too bad. Very slow though. Feeling better now. smile

Laurajp35 Thu 27-Apr-17 21:47:04

Hi
Hope things are progressing for you now. Your situation was exactly what happened to me a few months ago and it was devastating. You go in ecuecting something to happen and building yourself up to be told that there's no bed. I hope you have as pain free and stress free time in hospital as possible. When I did get my bed the staff couldn't have been better. NHS cuts but it's awful when they don't say that this could happen.

KoolKoala07 Fri 28-Apr-17 18:39:25

My managed miscarriage didn't end up being successful. I've been back into hospital today as I've had so much bleeding, I should be having some more treatment tonight. Hoping it's all over with then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now