Talk

Advanced search

no pregnancy symptoms

(5 Posts)
cinnamonbun1 Sun 23-Apr-17 22:22:48

Hi, I'm 8 weeks and woke up this morning and all my symptoms are gone, like as if last couple of weeks had strong symptoms and today feel like my boobs have deflated and no nausea or anything. I am thinking the worst. I'm not sure if to go to doctors or if they're going to tell me to stop panicking. I have a scan in 1.5 weeks time but feel like today everything is over and really would just like to know either way.
Anyone else have this happen? Just a bit sad.

Misssmoo Mon 24-Apr-17 13:22:13

I had this and told my midwife she said it's fine sadly I found out 4 weeks later my baby had died....this isn't always the case but I think if this happens then they should maybe scan u ..I had an inkling as with my previous children it didn't happen...good luck xxx

ForeverHopeful21 Mon 24-Apr-17 16:16:48

Unfortunately this happened to me. At 10 weeks I suddenly had more energy and the nausea went.
I'm sorry to say, I went on to have a miscarriage at 12 weeks.
At my initial appointment with the midwife I told her that my symptoms were disappearing but she didn't seem concerned. I think it's different for everyone and there's no real way of knowing unless a scan is done.

I don't want to worry you, but obviously I want to be honest about my experience.
However, my friend only had very mild symptoms for the first few weeks and then literally no symptoms at all. She now has a healthy baby boy.

If you're worried speak to your doctor. Just brace yourself that they may not do anything sooner, as you already have a scan booked.
Fingers crossed x

Cantchooseaname Mon 24-Apr-17 16:19:13

I had a miscarriage, then went on to get pregnant again. My husband found me sobbing in he shower one day- I had suddenly realised I wasn't knackered!! Of course in my head that became everything was going wrong again. It wasn't, it was just things changing in my body.
Look after yourself- it's a difficult time.

ScarletSienna Mon 24-Apr-17 16:20:51

I had no morning sickness or any symptoms except for tiredness and that went one day rather than steadily decreasing. It is worrying though and if you want an earlier check, I would recommend a private scan to put your mind at rest.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now