Miscarriage at 16 years

(1 Post)
Mummytoamyrose Thu 20-Apr-17 22:12:40

I had a night out with a friend from school one night and we got a bit drunk and ended up us having s*x. Well we didn't speak for a few weeks after that. 6 weeks later I found out I was pregnant and I didn't tell anyone apart from best friend. I had my 12 week scan at 12 weeks and 2 days on the 19th August, everything was good. I then had my 20 week scan at 19 weeks and 2 days on the 7th October and found out I was expecting a little girl. On the 6th November 2010 I was admitted to hospital with heavy bleeding and I had an emergency scan to find out there was no heart beat. I was absolutely gutted,I couldn't stop crying... just a couple of days before I was thinking of getting in contact with her dad and telling him.. but I didn't. I was finding it so hard... Now we spoke a couple of days ago. Met up after almost 7 years of not seeing or speaking to each other. I ended up with really bad depression. I took my scan pics along with me and my notes and I sat him down and finally explained to everything that happended. He acted like he really cared and was so upset. To then get home and find he had sent me a nasty message wishing he had never met me and he glad I lost our baby and then blocked me from contacting him... I really wish I had never said anything now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now