Talk

Advanced search

Spotting 1st half of cycle

(2 Posts)
FlyingSpaghettiM0nster Mon 10-Apr-17 08:58:04

Hello ladies, was hoping someone could shed some light on this. I had a TFMR at 13 weeks in January. AF came about 5 weeks later and since then I've gone back to my normal 28-30 day cycle. However, I've been getting spotting between AF and ovulation. It stops after I ovulate and starts up 2-3 days before AF, which is normal for me anyway. Thought it might be retained tissue, but surely I would be spotting all the time and not just before ovulation? We've started TTC again so I'm hoping it doesn't affect that! I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating as I'm getting really strong LH surge in the OPKs and plenty of EWCM plus the slight cramping and bloating I usually get.

I do plan on going to my GP at the end of the month if I'm not pregnant but I was hoping for some reassurance before then. Thank you smile

FlyingSpaghettiM0nster Mon 10-Apr-17 09:01:13

Should probably add that I got a BFN about 2 weeks after the TFMR. With my last mc, I was getting BFP 6 weeks afterwards, had a scan and was told the retained tissue was pass by itself, which it did

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now