Talk

Advanced search

Is this a miscarriage? Sorry probably TMI

(4 Posts)
User561738489948 Tue 04-Apr-17 14:24:16

Been trying to conceive DC2 for a few month. Period is due on Thursday/Friday and I always have a 27 or 28 day cylcle no exception..

Just now I was standing folding the laundry and felt something down below. No cramps/pain etc. Went to check what was going on, and a big lump of blood was coming out. (Sorry for TMI!!)

My period usually starts with brown discharge, and I have a bit of tummy discomfort, so doesn't just feel like my period has come early.

I miscarried years ago but I was 11 weeks so it was completely different.

I'm feeling a bit tearful about it all for some reason!

Cocoabean25 Tue 04-Apr-17 20:25:27

I guess there is no way of knowing if it was a miscarriage or not and the not knowing will make you feel horrible. You could try doing a first response pregnancy test and see if comes up positive. Big hugs to you xx

User561738489948 Tue 04-Apr-17 21:24:29

Thank you so much. I don't know why I posted - I think I was just in shock when it happened and wanted to know what was going on. Perhaps I don't need to know though. I guess it won't change anything.

Wishiwasmoiradingle2017 Tue 04-Apr-17 21:26:57

I have just had a period like this. . Am ttc but all tests neg. Big clots and strips of lining!! Gross but not a mc. .
Take a test to ease your mind tho. .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now