Talk

Advanced search

Period after MC

(7 Posts)
Luluringo Wed 29-Mar-17 21:27:45

Hi. I had a miscarriage nearly 4 weeks ago. Waiting patiently for AF to arrive but realise this could take a little while.

Is anyone able to shed any light on when their AF arrived? Thank you in advance.

OP’s posts: |
Essexmum69 Wed 29-Mar-17 22:29:16

Hi, my most recent MC was 4 weeks ago last weekend, AF arrived at exactly 28 days practically to the hour, however I was warned it could take several weeks. I have had previous MCs, but some years ago, so can't remember how long it took on those occasions.

GreedyDuck Fri 31-Mar-17 09:57:05

Mine arrived 31 days after I had surgical management. I think I was told to see my gp/EPU if it hadn't turned up by six weeks.

Luluringo Fri 31-Mar-17 17:47:41

Thank you both. It's been 24 days for me since my MVA so I'm hoping mine will come next week. Desperate to get back on track!

runthemileyourein Fri 31-Mar-17 18:08:56

Hi I'm so sorry you're going through this. flowers

I had a missed MC in December at 9w and it took 6 weeks for my first period and my second cycle was 37 days (normally 31-32 days and I had a chemical). I'm now pregnant at 4w5d and my third/last cycle was pretty much back to normal as I ovulated on my pre-mc CD. Everyone is different but if you have any concerns please go to your doctor.

Bubblesblue Fri 31-Mar-17 18:12:47

Hi, sorry for your loss flowers

I'm on day 29 since MVA & no sign yet. Getting very impatient.

Good luck for future healthy beans!

Luluringo Fri 07-Apr-17 16:54:38

My AF arrived today which is a relief. That was 31 days after my MC. Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in