Talk

Advanced search

Period after MC

(7 Posts)
Luluringo Wed 29-Mar-17 21:27:45

Hi. I had a miscarriage nearly 4 weeks ago. Waiting patiently for AF to arrive but realise this could take a little while.

Is anyone able to shed any light on when their AF arrived? Thank you in advance.

Essexmum69 Wed 29-Mar-17 22:29:16

Hi, my most recent MC was 4 weeks ago last weekend, AF arrived at exactly 28 days practically to the hour, however I was warned it could take several weeks. I have had previous MCs, but some years ago, so can't remember how long it took on those occasions.

GreedyDuck Fri 31-Mar-17 09:57:05

Mine arrived 31 days after I had surgical management. I think I was told to see my gp/EPU if it hadn't turned up by six weeks.

Luluringo Fri 31-Mar-17 17:47:41

Thank you both. It's been 24 days for me since my MVA so I'm hoping mine will come next week. Desperate to get back on track!

runthemileyourein Fri 31-Mar-17 18:08:56

Hi I'm so sorry you're going through this. flowers

I had a missed MC in December at 9w and it took 6 weeks for my first period and my second cycle was 37 days (normally 31-32 days and I had a chemical). I'm now pregnant at 4w5d and my third/last cycle was pretty much back to normal as I ovulated on my pre-mc CD. Everyone is different but if you have any concerns please go to your doctor.

Bubblesblue Fri 31-Mar-17 18:12:47

Hi, sorry for your loss flowers

I'm on day 29 since MVA & no sign yet. Getting very impatient.

Good luck for future healthy beans!

Luluringo Fri 07-Apr-17 16:54:38

My AF arrived today which is a relief. That was 31 days after my MC. Finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now