Talk

Advanced search

Could this have been an early MC?

(2 Posts)
Latenightthinking22 Mon 20-Mar-17 19:50:39

Hi everyone.

Just looking for anyone's thought on what happened to me a few days ago.

AF started in the middle of the day (unusual for me, as AF always starts first thing in the morning). Also, I had no cramps until about an hour before AF showed up...but anyways, that was fine, I was actually just relieved to be getting a relatively cramp-free AF...then, that night I woke up in the middle of night due to UNBEARABLE cramps in my lower abdomen and tbh, my vigina.

The pain was so sore, nothing like Iv ever experienced before, it felt like contractions (however, no DC yet so no experience to refer to). I was in so much pain I had to wake DF up. In the end, I took some painkillers and was able to fall back asleep eventually.

Since then I have bleed quite heavily but have had relatively no more cramps. AF is easing off now, but still quite fresh coloured red.

I guess what I'm asking is, has anyone else ever experienced any thing like this due to an early MC? I didn't take a pregnancy test as I wanted to wait until AF was definitely late.
This experience (pain) totally floored me🤢

Grateful for any comments at all ☺

TurquoiseDress Tue 21-Mar-17 21:36:42

Was your period late?
It might just be a heavier period than normal.

It's hard to say really if you didn't have a pregnancy test- did you do one in the end?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now