Talk

Advanced search

Spotting during luteal phase after miscarriage

(1 Post)
Sunseeker17 Thu 16-Mar-17 08:13:03

As some of you may know I had a silent miscarriage at 9wks a few months ago. Opted to Mc naturally. My period came back about 4 weeks thereafter, although I had some brown spotting in the five days leading up to it. At the time I simply chalked it up to it being my first period which is likely to be whacky. However I'm now on my second cycle post Mc and 7dpo and I started brown spotting again at 5dpo. Not a lot, just noticeable when I wipe (sorry if tmi!). I'm only due af next Tuesday (I have 25 day cycles) so this is a whole week before my period is due?! I've had some spotting before the mc but that would be like a one or two days before AF. I'd love to think I'm pregnant and that's IB but my instincts tell me I am not.

Has anyone had anything similar? How long does it take for things to get back to normal? I'm just worried it will stop me from getting pregnant again...confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now